- May 22, 2015
- Posted by: Wevio
- Category: Sales & Marketing, Wevio Blog
Facebook page likes are important because they help us increase our blog traffic. People need to be lured to your fan page. And there are some good and bad ways to go about doing this. Below are 10 Tips to Increase likes to your Facebook Fan page.
- Email existing prospects to let them know you have a Facebook page and ask for them to drop in and like your page and provide a link to reduce the friction of making that effort. In other words don’t make them ‘think”. Make it easy.
- Invite friends to like your page if you don’t have any likes yet.
- Embed a “Facebook social plugin” on your blog in the right side banner preferably up near the top that provides the functionality for readers to ‘like’ your page even when they are not on Facebook
- Create a landing page as your welcome page encouraging ‘likes’ that is highly visible and obvious
- Create a Facebook reveal page to provide that provides access to exclusive content but only when you ‘like’ the page. This exclusivity can make them feel like they are part of the ‘club’ at a very simple level.
- Offer them a free gift or PDF in the email to” like” your page
- Link to your Facebook page in your email newsletter banner. This could be at the top of the page the right hand side banner as well as at the bottom of the newsletter. Digital design dictates that providing several options is much more effective than just one.
- Join Facebook groups in your categories of interest – and post a blog post that will drive traffic to your Fan page and connect with you on Facebook
- Capture emails for your email marketing database on your Facebook page. You need to keep in mind that email maybe old fashioned but it works and it works big time and I don’t see that changing anytime soon. So make it easy for people to subscribe by email to receiving news, updates and your blog posts when they are on Facebook via email.
- Provide a link in Facebook to prospects to subscribe to your Blog via RSS