Globally Integrated Communications, Spanning Borders, Spanning Cultures
“Public Relations is a strategic communication process that builds mutually beneficial relationships between organizations and the public. The vision is to enhance the role of public relations value and also communication management value to organizations and the global society. ”
Why a Global PR Specialist?Most business executives dub PR as 'free advertising.' This could not be farther from the truth. It neither is advertising, nor is it free.
- Public relations is more than writing a press release:Public relations is ongoing communication between business to business, business to government, business to customers.
- Public relations works through intermediaries:Industry spokespersons, stock analysts, investors, trend setters, industry analysts, customers, employees, and even the electronic and print media.
- Public relations is messy: It is based around influencers such as Industry, customers, customer’s interests, competitors, context that service or product is utilized in.
- Public relations is personal:Advertising, by its nature, includes mass communication. Whereas public relations influences the business individuals more personally.
- Public relations builds up credibility:It will operate through numerous trusted intermediaries, which communicate to certain audiences of the business.
- Public relations is based on relationships:Professionals hope to initiate a sequence of behaviors that will lead to the achievement of an organization’s objectives.
- Public relations is opportunistic:Resolves issues immediately with the customers.
- Public relations is not free advertising:It is a time consuming and labor intensive effort, not free but more effective for real businesses
- BRANDED COMMUNICATIONS
- BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS COMMUNICATION
- TRADE SHOWS AND TRADE ASSOCIATION RELATIONS
- STAKEHOLDER AND COMMUNITY RELATIONS
- GOVERNMENT REATIONSHIP SERVICES
- MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
- MEDIA RELATIONS (consumer, business and trade)
- BUSINESS NETWORK CONNECTIONS
- EXECUTIVE COACHING SERVICES
- SOCIAL BUSINESS PLANNING
- PRESS RELEASE & SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- PUBLIC AFFAIRS
- MULTICULTURAL ENGAGEMENT
Wevio’s client and market expertise includes industries such as Information Technology, Telecommunications, Renewable Energy, Sustainability, Automobile, Environmental and Eco-Friendly, Chemical, Fashion, Textile, Retail, Wholesale, Lifestyle, Financial services, Healthcare, Tourism and various technology topics.
Clients vary from global brands to midsized companies and start-ups either looking for PR support in specific regions or planning to extend their reach into international markets.
- Positioned in the United States, South Korea And India
- Working with over 150 Partners In 15 Countries
- Customers In 53 Countries And Over 3000 Locations
- Have Government & Association Partnerships From Asia, Europe, America, Africa and Oceana
- Successfully participated over 1000 network meetings and conferences on behalf of clients
- Specialized in 14 industries for global PR