Industry OverviewAsia-Pacific countries are the main growth in shipbuilding until 2020
According the recent market report, “Shipbuilding Industry Set to Pick up After 2017”. Many Asia-Pacific nations have rapidly developing ports, improving infrastructure, low-cost communications and access to potential new customers via valuable shipping trade routes. This places them in a strong position for growth.
Small ship demand growth is expected to average 1.5% p.a. in 2015-16, per average historical growth trends…
In total, contracts for an average of 1,003 small ships per annum are expected to be placed in 2017-20, followed by an average of 1,031 p.a. in 2021-24.
The major players in the industry, Hyundai Heavy Industries, Samsung Heavy Industries, Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering (DSME) and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries are being profiled. Many SME’s established to support the key players such as supplying parts.
- Global economy
- Total offshore vessel demand prospects
- Competitiveness factors
- Policies issues related to shipbuilding and the offshore industry
- Main industry challenges: technical, tabor and costing issues
Keys Initiatives Required for Global Markets
- Continues Markets Research
- Global Tenders and Bidding Process
- Adapt New Production strategies
- Finding Global Customer through Government Level Delegations
- Global Environmental and Safety Issues
- New Trends and Developments Of Industry
- Finding New Markets Globally
Wevio has worked with clients on shipbuilding projects across the world and provided consultancy solutions by scrutinizing project viability and feasibility, design, project management, supervision and post project assistance. In addition, the company helped in yard selections, contract negotiations, planning approvals, delivery acceptances and guarantee claim managements.
Recently Wevio was involved with the Bangladesh Navy to help them build several ships and vessels. With vast experience in technology transfer from one country to other, Wevio was able to achieve massive success through this project and throughout the globe. Additionally, the services that are provided has helped many companies and organizations achieve incredible growth, while solving issues in cost management, time management, work management, technology and other key fields.
- Global Market Research & Analysis
- Product and Service Innovation Advises for Global Markets
- Global Trade show and Delegation Development
- Global Branding & Marketing Infrastructure
- Global Business Networking
- Global Business Consulting
- Joint Venture Consulting
- Mergers & Acquisition Consulting
- IP Commercialization
- Government Liaising
- Information Technology Practice