M&A is not only to grow fast, but also to improve business capabilities
Any company looking to grow and expand their business globally needs to pay more attention to other companies of similar industries from different geographical locations, and then bring different companies to work together to form large scale businesses with mutual benefits. But companies selling / acquiring a company or product line need assistance in various areas such as financial, cultural, aspects of human capital, as well as issues in corporate and private equity transactions – mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, divestitures, spin-offs, start-ups, and business transformations.
Benefits & ChallengesTo succeed, M&A must cross over the challenges such as : communication, different objectives, cost, and cultural clashes.
- Increased Value Generation
- Growth and Visibility
- Increase Cost Efficiency
- Increase in Market Share
- Shareholder Values
- Increased Strategies for Competitive Edge
- Communication Challenges
- Merger Costs
- Resource Pooling and Swapping
- Cultural Factors
ServicesHaving significant years of experience, Wevio’s expert M&A team has worked on many M&A projects serving companies across industries and geographies. Wevio offers companies a strategic and disciplined approach to enter into deals with companies through end-to-end specialized services & support.
Wevio partners with clients as well as their legal, accounting, tax, and other advisors to ensure that the goals of the transaction are met.
- International Mergers or Acquisitions
- Company’s Divestitures
- International M&A Culture and Training
- Corporate Acquisition Strategy
- Merging & Acquisition Screening
- Strategic Due Diligence
- Post-Merger Planning & Integration
- Private Equity advisory
- Specialty Transactions (Joint Ventures & Alliances)
- Merger Integration Execution
- M&A Analysis and Insights
- EXPERTISE & NETWORK: As part of global business development, Wevio is working with various industry specific organizations and associations in various countries. Our partners are spread across the world. With our global marketing experience, we found that many companies are looking at patents for sale and seeking competitive advantages and increasing their value through IP acquisition.
- TECHNOLOGY SCANNING: Wevio works with you to provide a clear understanding of the current technology landscape and identify emerging technologies and opportunities so that you can plan for short-term & long-term technology, product and business development strategies.
- TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENT: As per client requests and business match making, Wevio scouts for patents for sale across multiple industries. Wevio works for clients as well as companies who like to commercialize their Intellectual Property, and will help you to assess the true value of your technology options based on the strengths, weaknesses, applicability and commercialization potential in the real world.
- IP POLICIES: Wevio helps in formulating and understanding vendor agreements, CDAs, licensing agreements, assignment agreements, franchisee agreements, transfer of ownership, Registered User Agreements for Start-ups, Small and Medium Enterprises and R&D institutes.
- TECHNOLOGY MATCHING: Wevio facilitates the successful matching of technologies through our network of global partners, helping you to create a “Technology need” write-up which provides essential information to trigger the attention of a potential solution provider. Wevio can also help you to create a “Technology offer” write-up which provides a brief description of your technology, benefits, possible applications and market opportunities in plain language to attract the interest of potential technology seekers.
- FOR START-UPS: If you are a start-up that is looking for external resources to carry out product development at an accelerated pace and funding from overseas investors, Wevio will work with you to create a mutually beneficial joint venture entity overseas to tap on the R&D infrastructure and funding sources to accelerate prototyping, product validation and market access.