Overseas marketing is influenced by the many global and geographical factors of the market
Wevio’s overseas market advisory services are designed to help clients with planning, research, and strategy. Whether it is product strategy, marketing strategy, messaging and positioning strategy, or even just vision casting, Wevio’s talented staff will embed themselves in the process and engage with company decision makers to help them identify targeted market opportunities and challenges, see market trends in a broad scale, and think strategically about their product portfolio and technology integrations.
- To become a successful global company there is a need for solid market entry decisions and is an integral part of a global market entry strategy.
- Entry decisions will heavily influence the firm’s other marketing-mix decisions.
Global marketers have to make a multitude of decisions regarding the entry model which may include:
- The target product/market : Vision on where markets and technologies are headed
- The goals of the target markets : Analysis and recommendations of existing strategies and Identification of new markets and new technologies that impact strategy
- The mode of entry : Strategies and tactics for differentiation and building a competitive advantage
- The time of entry: Anticipation and strategies of current market opportunities and future needs
- A marketing-mix plan: How the marketing mix will be used effectively in the new market
- A control system to check the performance in the entered markets
Wevio works with global marketing leaders from different geolocations in order to get access to specific insights about various Industries and build entry plans.
Wevio’s process defines every step to fulfill client global marketing needs
|Wevio is a Global Strategy Consulting Firm||
|Deep Expertise in Consulting and Research||
|Offering Both Global and Local Perspectives||
|Wevio’s Synergy is Across Multiple Sectors and Markets||
Clients & Partners
Wevio has a large cliente ranging from small scale industries to multinational companies.