Wevio Offers Best Press Release Distribution Service
Wevio has used their expertise to ensure the company has been featured and documented in media all around the world. Your company can benefit from these same expertise.
Press Releases are a tool for creating an image, generating leads and picking the media’s interest in what you are doing. An effective press release tells a fascinating story with a precise media angle, while at the same time covering the necessary components of: who, what, when, where, why and how.
- Announcing a new product or service – If you want to announce a new product or service, you can draft a press release and immediately get your news found on all major search engines and social media networks by using a press release distribution service. This also enables you to target thousands of journalists.
- Improving brand image – It has become easy to publish and distribute a press release. Publishing more press releases more often is a good way to improve your brand’s image.
- Images help drive interest – Press releases now include images, videos and other multimedia, which means you can convey your message and news stories in more interesting ways than ever before.
- Instant world-wide distribution – Before online press releases had became common, most press releases were sent only to journalists, who controlled the editorial schedule. Now a press release can be distributed to millions of people around the world instantly through email and social media.
- Expanding public knowledge – By adding links to other web pages within a press release, companies can direct readers to even more information about what they do.
- Viral possibilities – An online press release can go viral if people start sharing it over social media networks, thereby creating a buzz that was never possible with traditional press releases.
- Portability and convenience – People can read a press release anywhere on the web or on their smartphones.
- Search engine optimization – By using specific keywords relating to your business, you can optimize your press release so people can easily access your company information through search engine use.
- Placement on Various Press Release Websites
- Sent to Major Search Engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo)
- Industry News Feeds
- Regional News Feeds
- Enhanced Blogger Visibility
- Media Lists
- Placement on Premium Web Sites
- Placement on Local News Sites
- National Media Distribution via the Associated Press
- Automatic Twitter Posting
- Informational Text Links
- Search Optimized Image
- Embedded Video
- Editing / Revision Services
- Release Writing
- Improve the placement of your release within news pages.
Publishing a press release requires review and approval by senior management. It is of utmost importance to ensure that no item is released to the public without a stringent review. Once an item is drafted, it is sent to senior managers for review. Review comments are incorporated and the item sent for a second review. The item thus goes through multiple cycles of drafts, reviews, and revisions. The item is released or published after the final approval