Wevio cares about a business’ online presence through effective website design with expertise in online marketing services such as SEO, SEM, SMO. This includes every step including business analysis, design, development and marketing with the right keywords integrated with the right content.
Search Engine Optimization: Keyword Research, Search Friendly Content Optimization, Competitive Analysis, Analytics Setup, Content Writing, Blogs, Link Development, Local Listing, Maps, Monthly Performance/Ranking Report, Dedicated Project Manager…More
Search Engine Marketing: Research, Search Engine Submission, Robots.txt, Sitemap Submission, Webmaster Setup, Google AdWords, Yahoo Ad Posting, Big, Facebook Ads, Paid Submission, Organic Traffic Referrals, Affiliated Marketing, Press Release…More
Search Media Optimization: Connecting business with people through major social media websites such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Flickr, Myspace, YouTube, Vimeo, BlogSpot, WordPress, etc…More
Search Engine OptimizationMaximizing the number of visitors and leads to your website
SEO is the process of getting traffic from “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines. All major search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo have primary search results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users.
- In today’s competitive market, SEO is more important than ever. Search engines serve millions of users per day looking for answers to their questions or for solutions to their problems. If you have a website, blog or online store, SEO can help your business grow and meet the business objectives.
- The majority of users that use search engines are most likely to choose one of the top 5 suggestions in the search results page, so to take advantage of this and gain visitors to your website or customers to your online store you need to rank as high as possible.
- SEO is not only about search engines, as good SEO practices improve the user’s experience and usability of a website.
- Users trust search engine results, so by having a presence in the top positions for the keywords, the user is highly likely to trust the website.
- SEO is also good for the social promotion of your website. People who find your web site by searching Google or Yahoo are more likely to promote it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or other social media channels.
- SEO can put you ahead of the competition. If two websites are selling the same thing, the search engine optimized website is more likely to have more customers and make more sales.
- Initial Site Status Report
- Keywords Research and Suggestions
- Analyzing Top Competitors
- Title, Meta, Alt, Header Tags Optimization
- Content Optimization
- Robots.txt Optimization
- Page Size Optimization
- Image Optimization
- XML Sitemaps Creations for Search Engines
- Analytics and Webmaster Tools Setups
- Directory Submissions
- Article Writing & Submissions
- Blog Posting and Commenting
- Social Bookmarking
- Classified Submissions
- Press Release Submissions
- Forum Management
- Video Submissions
- Local Listings
- Website Analysis: This initial analysis serves as a benchmark and is used to track progress as we work.
- Website evaluation
- Competitors’ study
- Current site position
- Client Requirements: It is essential to understand the client requirements before any SEO work is started.
- Objective for SEO
- Client’s outlook
- Set goals & targets
- Keyword Research: Search Engines can drive traffic to your website if you achieve top rankings from your keywords.
- Initial keywords list
- Keywords list extension
- Final list of keywords
- Content Writing- Search Engine Spiders consider website content an important ranking factor.
- Keyword integration in content
- Landing page formation
- Website Optimization: Developing a search engine friendly website is an essential part of on-page optimization.
- New navigation plan
- HTML code optimization
- On-page updates like title tags, meta tags, internal links, headings, images and ALT tags,
- Inclusion of Site Map
- . Submission of Website: Submitting to web directories is a good way to obtain one-way links
- Anchor text establishment
- Submission to web information bank
- Search engine submission
- Link Building: Links can also help drive traffic to your website from other web pages on the internet.
- Getting quality link partners
- Contacting with link partners
- Restoring old or removed links
- Reporting: Reporting allows Wevio to show progress to the client on a regular basis.
- Keyword positioning reports
- Website traffic details
- Link popularity reports
- Targets & goals accomplishment
Search Engine MarketingSEM is the process of gaining website traffic by purchasing ads on search engines
Search engine Marketing (SEM) is a form of internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs) primarily through paid advertising. which adjusts or rewrites website content and site architecture to achieve a higher ranking in search engine results pages to enhance pay-per-click (PPC) listings.
- Direct Response Marketing – The objectives of Search Engine Marketing can be quite varied, from traffic generation to lead generation. Whatever it is, it requires people to take action. When people are looking for a product or service, the majority of them use search engines. It now occurs not only on the computer, but also on mobile phones and tablets. Whichever method people decide to perform a search, they can be targeted through Search Engine Marketing.
- Search Intent – You have the opportunity through Search Engine Marketing to target people based on their search intent. What people search for can often give you a precise indication of how close they are to completing your goal.
- Online Visibility – The internet can be a clustered place, and anyone doing business online knows how crucial it is for people to be able to find your website. This is where Search Engine Marketing is very important.
- Precise Targeting – The latest stats mention over 30 billion searches performed on Google globally. Every single month, 99.99% of these global searches probably will not apply to you, which means you need to be precise with your targeting settings: geo-targeting (where searchers are physically located), device targeting (are they using a desktop, tablet, smartphone? Which carrier are they on?), Ad scheduling (Only target people during certain hours of the week or days of the week), etc..
- Trackability and Measurability – Whatever your goal is, you can tell exactly how much value you are generating from this marketing/advertising channel, and can therefore make more educated decisions when it comes to budgeting.
- Keyword Research
- Ranking Analysis
- Content & Code Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- META Tags
- Header Tags & Alt Tags
- Content Development
- Content Optimization
- Link Building
- Pay-Per-Click Plan
- Budget Recommendation
- Text Ad Development
- Banner Ad Development
- Landing Page Development
- A/B Testing
- Bid Optimization
- Goal Tracking
- Keyword Research: The Most Importing thing in SEM is choosing the ‘Right’ search terms (keywords) to target.
- Conversion Analysis: Wevio understands that maximizing client conversions is fundamental to your success, Analysis of webpage usability, conversion rate, copy, and aesthetics to determine potential areas of improvement.
- Ad Copy Creation: pay-per-click ad, the text of the ad copy is generally the two or three lines of an ad displayed on a search engine results page.
- Campaign Setup: A successful campaign begins with the proper setup:
- Decide on your audience and campaign goals.
- Decide on the inventory you want to use.
- Align your creativity of your inventory.
- Refine your targeting.
- Choose a frequency.
- Determine pricing structure and bid.
- Updates on your campaign based on your requirements.
- Campaign Management
- The first step is about observation and research. In this step Wevio will learn what the market is saying about client. What are the customers doing? What conversations are they having? What do they think about the product?
- The second step is to identify the message, the medium and the creative questions like “which medium is best for your target market?”. Which social media platforms should be leveraged?
- Conversation engagement: The campaign must begin by engaging the prospects in a conversation. Blogging is one key element here.
- Wevio will follow up on what your customers are telling you, taking the feedback customers are giving and making them into actionable items. When you interact with them, it will encourage them to participate & engage.
- Tracking phase: Learn which campaigns are effective. Which strategies need to be defined? What new opportunities were discovered?
- The sixth step is “Incentivize”: Note that it doesn’t have to be monetary! Recognition is key here, publicly or within the network. This could be combined with contests and/or special promotions.