A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO ACHIEVE YOUR BUSINESS GOALS AND OBJECTIVES.
The five primary elements of the plan are the company vision, mission statement, critical success factors, strategies and actions for objectives, and a prioritized mplementation timeline.
Writing a strategic business plan is very important for the following reasons:
- The discipline of writing a plan will force every one in the company to think through every aspect of the business, thereby enabling management to identify and clarify problems and opportunities, determine areas in which the company needs professional help, set goals, and refine strategies and tactics.
- Communicating the company’s vision to the associates is essential for them to make meaningful contributions to the business. Strategic business planning is a communication channel from management to employees so they know the company’s vision and goals.
- Investors, bankers and newer associates, should be provided with a concise overview of the history of the company and detailed description of the founding purpose and all key milestones and achievements. Few investors will invest or partner with companies unless they have a comprehensive strategic business plan.
- In today’s ever-changing global business environment, a long-range strategic plan is essential to ensure continuing growth and endurance.
Outline of Strategic Business Planning
Wevio helps clients with global vision and mission development. With years of global business experience, Wevio can help & advise you at every step of the strategic planning process.
- Mission Statement
- Corporate Culture (Guiding Principles)
- Historical Direction & Results
- Internal Strengths
- Internal Weaknesses
- External Opportunities
- External Threats
- Strategies & Tactics
- Client Segmentation & Positioning
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Cross-Selling to Clients & Test Marketing
- Consumer Awareness
- Market Share & Diversification
- Channels of Distribution
- Services & Products to be Offered
- Pricing & Suppliers of Critical Elements
- Delivery Systems & Delivery Capability
- Clients & Possible Partners
- Revenue Shortfall
- Negative Regulation
- Economic Recession
- Technology & Adverse Publicity
- Revenue Sources: Capital Requirements;
- Sources of Funds
- Financial Assumptions: Revenue; Expenses
- Proforma Financial Statements
- Financial Controls: Cash Flow Budget (monthly);Financial Statement Analysis (critical ratios); Budget Variance Analysis; Financial Reviews and Audits
- Tracking Systems
- Break-even Analysis of Each Campaign
- Client Satisfaction Survey
- Associate Input (Advisory Board)
- Market Share Analysis
- Market Survey
Wherever you are located around the globe, your business can optimize its long-term strategy with Wevio’s stable of expert consultants. Whether you are looking to expand globally or increase your presence locally, Wevio can develop the ideal strategic business plan for your business.
- Business Analysis Services
- Business Advisory Services
- Comprehensive Business Planning
- Market Surveys and Research
- Financial Planning
- Operational Planning
- Business Strategies
- Investors Guides
- Risk Analysis
|Wevio is a Global Strategy Consulting Firm||
|Deep Expertise in Consulting and Research||
|Offering Both Global and Local Perspectives||
|Wevio’s Synergy is Across Multiple Sectors and Markets||
Clients & Partners
Wevio has a large clientele ranging from small scale industries to multinational companies.