Obtaining Innovations at Low Risk & Required Effort
OverviewTechnology transfer is an alternative way to improve and adopt technologies from others with low risk, and is an easier way to enter a specific market, reducing the R&D period.
- With a rapidly changing global economy from year to year due to the growth of technology, short product life cycle, and globalization, technological innovation has become more important for business firms to adopt from related industries. It has become one of the most significant factors for a firm to consider when making a business decision.
- For any business firm, acquiring innovative technologies can be an asset of a firm’s long term success to expand in competitive global markets.
- Self-R&D strategy is a good option in creating technology innovations such as patents and processes. However, it is time consuming, expensive, and risky as it is impossible to take back the resources used in case of failure.
- Wevio helps companies to work with R&D organizations and other companies which have superior technology innovations, who can collaborate with pre-established manufacturing firms. Wevio works as consultants between the best technology providers and the companies at various global locations.
ServicesProviding consulting, negotiations, licensing, contracting, smooth technology transfer and managing licensing
Identification of Interesting IP Assets
Observe changes, potentials, and relevant know-how in the technology markets
Monetizing IP through licensing and patent sale
Employee’s rights for inventor compensation
Long term profit through licensing agreements
Patent monetization with steady revenue
Managing your intellectual property
A dedicated licensing manager
Advantages for licensors and licensees
Effective technology transfer with Wevio Innovation Group
ProcessWevio helps companies to work with R&D organizations and other companies that have superior technology innovations, and can collaborate with pre-established manufacturing firms. Wevio works as consultants between the best technology providers and the companies at various global locations.
Wevio’s Process Involves:
- Technology Partner Research
- Technological Cooperation Consulting
- Licensing-in & Licensing-out with Mutual Benefits
- Joint Ventures and Partnerships
- Raising of Venture Capital (VC)
- Development Funding
- Sponsored Programs
- Delegation Development
- An Open Innovation Model
- Inventors Guide
- EXPERTISE & NETWORK: As part of global business development, Wevio is working with various industry specific organizations and associations in various countries. Our partners are spread across the world. With our global marketing experience, we found that many companies are looking at patents for sale and seeking competitive advantages and increasing their value through IP acquisition.
- TECHNOLOGY SCANNING: Wevio works with you to provide a clear understanding of the current technology landscape and identify emerging technologies and opportunities so that you can plan for short-term & long-term technology, product and business development strategies.
- TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENT: As per client requests and business match making, Wevio scouts for patents for sale across multiple industries. Wevio works for clients as well as companies who like to commercialize their Intellectual Property, and will help you to assess the true value of your technology options based on the strengths, weaknesses, applicability and commercialization potential in the real world.
- IP POLICIES: Wevio helps in formulating and understanding vendor agreements, CDAs, licensing agreements, assignment agreements, franchisee agreements, transfer of ownership, Registered User Agreements for Start-ups, Small and Medium Enterprises and R&D institutes.
- TECHNOLOGY MATCHING: Wevio facilitates the successful matching of technologies through our network of global partners, helping you to create a “Technology need” write-up which provides essential information to trigger the attention of a potential solution provider. Wevio can also help you to create a “Technology offer” write-up which provides a brief description of your technology, benefits, possible applications and market opportunities in plain language to attract the interest of potential technology seekers.
- FOR START-UPS: If you are a start-up that is looking for external resources to carry out product development at an accelerated pace and funding from overseas investors, Wevio will work with you to create a mutually beneficial joint venture entity overseas to tap on the R&D infrastructure and funding sources to accelerate prototyping, product validation and market access.