OverviewGlobal trade and distribution is all about business networking, relationships, partnerships, trust, quality, price and time.
The practice of Trade and Distribution helps clients globally to optimize the distribution of their work and products strategically with channel partners. Effective distribution here refers to getting the right products at the right times, to the right places. It also means capturing useful insights from the plethora of channel data that are available and building effective working relationships with the right channel partners and moving products profitably and smoothly. It is a matter of distribution for in-line or pre-launch products in specialty pharma, retail and many other industries.
- Global market exposure & brand identity
- Enhanced domestic competitiveness
- Takes advantage of international trade technology
- Increased sales and profits
- Extended sales potential of existing products
- Maintain cost competitiveness in your domestic market
- Enhance potential for expansion of your business
- Gain a global market share
- Reduce dependence on existing markets
- Stabilize seasonal market fluctuations
- Diversify risk, improve margins, and reduce competition
- Global business networking with partners, dealers & distributors
- Understanding the local legal framework
- Communicating with business partners effectively
- Spending enough time with potential business partners
- Extending sales potential of the existing products
- Understanding & maintaining global competitiveness
- Enhancing potential customer requirements
- Opportunity & risk analysis
- After sales service
Many of Wevio’s clients’ international trade has brought them huge benefits, but not without additional risk. International trade has to be approached sensibly and with a clear thought process to maximize the benefits and minimize the risks.
- Global business networking is Wevio’s key asset, with partners in 15 countries across different industries.
- The team has multinational experience in a variety of Industries, which is advantageous in global business development.
- Over 18 years of experience in global trade in distribution. Presence in both emerging and established markets such as India, USA and South Korea.
- Wevio’s expertize is not only B2C & B2B, but also with B2G, working with country-specific trade promotion organizations & associations. Wevio will identify and analyze the business requirements from partners and clients, then do business matchmaking, where real business can truly begin.
- Experts in both online and offline marketing, sales & distribution across countries.
- Wevio’s Global business delegation team identifies the requirements from manufactures, researches potential business opportunities, and picks their products in global markets, which are then promoted in the right place with
the right partners at the right time.
- Operates online sales on behalf of clients via open markets on online platforms such as Ebay, Amazon, Rakuten, Etsy, and also B2B platforms such as Bestmadeinkorea.com, Global Sources, Alibaba, Ec21, etc..