Here are a few strategies to help you with maximizing your website’s revenue!
1. Because user’s need to trust you!
• It’s important that the website portrays words, icons, logos or any documents that prove that the content on the website can be trusted. This especially in the case of websites where any kind of dealings in money occur. They won’t use you unless they trust you!
2. Because websites need makeovers!
• It’s essential that the look of the website changes with changing times so that it appeals to the upcoming younger generations. However, this does not mean that you change everything. Some similarities need to be maintained since the previous customers associate the website with its look.
3. Because the website needs to be fresh in the user’s memory!
• To assure you that the user comes back again to your website send periodic mails to the user informing him of the changes and the developments on your website. This keeps the website fresh in the user’s memory.
4. Because Advertisements and Public Relations go a long way!
• Advertising your website makes sure that people know about it from all the sources possible. Maintaining Public Relations means making sure that incase a customer is having any kinds of issues with your website, you sort them out immediately!
5. Because some verifications need to be lenient!
• In the case of address verifications, make sure that it is of a partial nature. This is so that the customer does not get rejected because of the difference of a full stop in the customer’s credit card and typed in address.
6. Because not everyone is very good in English!
• Using multiple languages on your website increases your audience by a large amount. This is because; people are more comfortable with their first language than any other languages. The more the number of languages means the more the number of people from all around the globe who will use your website!
7. Because revenue can be obtained in more than one form of currency!
• Providing more currency options makes the transaction easier for the international customers, thus making your website an instant hit! The customers feel like it is a feature meant to help them and makes them appreciate your goodwill.
8. Because modes of payment matter!
• Giving the customers an offer of paying through their credit- cards or cash, depending on their convenience goes a long way in establishing relationships.