Landing page optimization for is the process of creating well-designed pages for visitors and optimizing each element on the page in order to maximize the percentage of visitors that complete your desired goal. The ultimate goal of landing page optimization is to build pages that better engage your target audience so you can drive more leads through organic and paid search.
Optimizing landing pages for relevance is a complicated process that can yield uncertain results. Requirements for an optimized landing page include:
- A strong headline
- Clean, attractive design
- Concise, convincing copy
- A user-friendly form
- An eye-catching, clickable button
Common Issues with Landing Pages:
- Too-much text(without any apparent order and layout)
- Headlinethat doesn’t tell what your product or service does (or, in other words, tangential headline)
- Lack of a single prominent call-to-action(either there is none or there are too many)
- Lack of social proofor ROI proof (who uses the service and what are the benefits)
To re-iterate, if you want to increase sales and conversions on your landing page or homepage, you need to concentrate on fixing following issues and following the above guidelines.